Latest Update(30th June 2018): Telangana State Institute of Rural Development has published the TSIPARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018. Applicants can Apply Online for 141 TSIPARD Manager Notification at the official web portal that is www.tsipard.gov.in
TSIPARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
The wait is over for those job seekers who are searching for the TSIPARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018. Telangana State Institute of Rural Development releases an official job advertisement for the various vacancies in their department. Willing and suitable candidates can apply for the blank positions by simply visiting the official website of the department that is www.tsipard.gov.in. The Telangana State Institute of Rural Development has mentioned all qualification detail in the bulletin notification. For more details about the given vacancy like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply applicants have to read this entire article as we are providing you each and every detail in the below sections of the article.
TSIPARD Assistant Manager Notification 2018
Telangana State Institute of Rural Development has issued a job notification and invites online application form to fill up the various vacant posts in the department. This is a golden opportunity for those job seekers who willing to do a government job in Telangana state. The Department is going to conduct the recruitment process with the intention to hire the candidates for the 141 Assistant Manager and Manager Posts. Willing candidates have to download the official notice and read all the instructions very carefully. All the capable and interested applicants can apply for the vacancies by filling the TSIPARD Manager Application Form 2018 and submit it before the deadline. Applicants who are willing to get a job in the Assistant Manager and Manager can apply for the vacant position before the last date which is 30th June 2018 by simply submitting the application form through an official website of the department. Aspirants who will be able to clear the 1st recruitment tests can go to the next higher level. For latest updates, candidates can bookmark our jobsdhaaba.in and stay connected with us for further reference.
www.tsipard.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Telangana State Institute of Rural Development|
|Information About||TSIPARD Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager and Manager|
|Total Number of vacancies||141 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date of Application Process||11th June 2018|
|Last Date of Application Process||30th June 2018|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
TSIPARD Vacancy Details 2018
- Manager- 19 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 122 Posts
TSIPARD Assistant Manager and Manager Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Telangana State Institute of Rural Development recruits candidates every year to fill the various vacant posts in their department. Here we are going to mention the eligibility criteria. Willing aspirants may read the full information that is being discussed below before submitting the application form-
- Applicants must have done the Bachelor Degree from any recognized University in India incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act/Institution recognized by the UGC or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks for OCs.
- Download the official notice to read more information.
- Minimum age of the candidate to apply online- 28 years
- Maximum age of the candidate to apply online- 35 years
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as the government rules and regulations.
Application Fee- Candidates should check the official advertisement for the information about application fee.
Selection Criteria- Job seekers will be selected by the department on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Starting Date to fill Application Form- 11th June 2018
- Final Date to fill Application Form- 30th June 2018
- Examination Date- Notified Soon
TSIPARD Manager Admit Card 2018-
TSIPARD Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2018 will be released by the department before 10-15 days before the examination date. All the willing participants have to keep their admit card with them when going to attend the examination. Aspirants need to bring one valid ID Proof along with the admit cards. Without Hall, Ticket candidates won’t be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
How to Apply for the TSIPARD Assistant Manager and Manager Recruitment 2018?
Applicants who are going to apply for the recruitment they must read the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Job seekers can fill up the registration form through online mode. Aspirants can fill up the form with the help of following steps that are given below-
- Initially, applicants should visit the official website of the department that is www.tsipard.gov.in.
- Then, go to the notification section and find out the TSIPARD Notification 2018.
- After that, download the application form and then read all instruction very carefully from the official notification.
- Now fill up the application form with the appropriate detailed information.
- Attach the all necessary documents with the application form.
- Remit the application fee.
- Then, click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the complete application form and keep it safe for further use.