Latest Update(15th July 2018): Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology has enrolled the SKUAST Scientist Professor Recruitment 2018. Contenders can Apply Offline for 77 J & K Assistant Professor Posts at the official web portal which is www.skuast.org
SKUAST Scientist Professor Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys! We are having great news for all those candidates who are desperately waiting for the latest teacher jobs in Jammu and Kashmir and searching the same here and there on the internet. Here in this article, we are going to share all the information regarding SKUAST Scientist Professor Recruitment 2018. Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology has recently published a notification for the various vacancies in their department. Intenders must not miss this golden chance and apply for the recruitment in offline mode from the official web portal of the department that is www.skuast.org. Here in the below parts of the article, we are going to provide all the relevant information like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc.. Willing youngsters may grab the information from here by reading this full article attentively.
SKUAST Assistant Professor Notification 2018
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology has enrolled an employment notification for the various vacancies in the department. The university releases total 82 posts for the Assistant Professor, Junior Scientist, Associate Professor, Senior Scientist, Chief Scientist, etc. The organization is eagerly looking for the passionate and well-educated candidates to fill up the blank positions in the organization. If the contenders are really having a desire to grab the given empty posts they can apply for the J & K SKUAST Faculty Vacancy 2018 from the official website of the organization which is given at the end of the article. Willing aspirants have to read this article if they want to make their career sparkling in the teaching sector. Intenders who will match all the eligibility criteria may fill their SKUAST Professor Application Form 2018 before the last date that is 10th August 2018. Hence, all those contenders who are willing to get a job in Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology may apply offline for it early as possible. For latest notifications, admit cards, answer keys, results candidates may bookmark and check our jobsdhaaba.in on a daily basis and stay connected with us.
www.skuast.org Professor Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology|
|Information About||SKUAST Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor, Junior Scientist, Associate Professor, Senior Scientist, Chief Scientist, etc|
|Total No. of Vacancies||77 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||29th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||10th August 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
SKUAST Scientist Professor Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here we are going to elaborate the eligibility criteria for the various vacancies in the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology. Aspirants who want to apply for the job in this organization should read these details very attentively before submitting the application form. If the applicants are eligible for the offered posts, they may apply online for the recruitment and submit the registration form before the due date.
- For Professor/Chief Scientist- Applicants must have the Doctorate degree in the subject concerned with 10 years of experience in the relevant subject out of which minimum 8 years should be as Scientist/Teacher or equivalent position in the pay band-III of 5600-39100 + Grade Pay of 5400 /6000 /7000/8000 (pre-revised) and 2 years as Associate Professor/Senior Scientist or equivalent in the pay band-4 of 37400- 67000 with grade pay of 8700 /9000.
- For Associate Professor/Sr. Scientist- Candidates should have done the Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in OGPA or equivalent post-graduate qualification in the relevant subject and Ph.D. degree (with coursework) in concerned subject as prescribed by the UGC Regulations, 2009 and NET or at least 2 full-length publications having a nauseating not less than four, on the last date of submission of application.
- For Assistant Professor/ Jr. Scientist- Aspirants should have done the Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in OGPA or equivalent postgraduate qualification in the concerned subject; & Ph.D. degree (without coursework) in the concerned subject; & NET
- Minimum age limit for the candidates to apply online- 20 years
- Maximum age limit for the candidates to apply online- 55 years
- Upper age relaxation is provided to the reserved categories according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Fee- Refer the official notification for the related details.
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected by the Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology according to their performance in the following selection rounds-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale- Candidates who will select the department will get a handsome amount of monthly salary of Rs.30, 000/- per month.
SKUAST Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th August 2018|
How to Apply for the SKUAST Scientist Professor & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, candidates should visit the official website of the department that is www.skuast.org.
- After that, on the homepage go to the notification section and search out the SKUAST Professor Notification 2018.
- Click on the appropriate link and download the notification of SKUAST Recruitment 2018 and read all the instructions attentively before applying for the given vacancy.
- Then, click on Apply Online and start to fill up online application form with all the correct details without any mistake.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then verify all the details mentioned in the application form& then click on the submit tab.
- Finally, take a print out copy of the application and keep it safe for future use.