Latest Update(13th July 2018): The Government of Odisha has released the OJEE Application Form 2018. Contenders can Apply Online for Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Notification at the official web portal which is www.odishajee.com
OJEE Application Form 2018
Hello, Folks, we are amazing news for all the applicants who are looking for the OJEE Application Form 2018. The Government of Odisha has released an official notification for conducting the OJEE 2018. All interested and well-skilled contenders can apply online through the official web portal of the board that is www.odishajee.com. Here in this article, we are going to share all the up to date information regarding Odisha JEE Notification 2018. Candidates who are willing to take part in the examination must read this whole article with proper attention and grab all the details regarding OJEE. Moreover, other related information regarding the application form like eligibility norms, age limitation, how to apply aspirants has to read this full article as we are discussed all the details in the below sections of the article.
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Notification 2018
The Government of Odisha has released the application form at the official website of the department. The department is planning to conduct the written examination with the motive to select eligible and well-skilled candidates for their department. Individuals who want to participate in the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2018 then they may apply online by submitting the OJEE Application Form 2018. A huge number of applicants are desperately waiting for the OJEE 2018 and now they are busy in searching the same here and there on the internet sources. Capable applicants can submit the application form in online mode only. The department will not accept any applications which are submitted after the closing date that is 13th July 2018. In the below segments of the post, we have mentioned all the authentic and desired information related to the examination. Interested applicants may bookmark our web page for the latest notifications, admit cards, and answer keys & results and stay connected with us for the further reference.
www.odishajee.com OJEE 2018 Details
|Name of the Conducting Authority||The Government of Odisha|
|Information About||OJEE Application Form 2018|
|Examination Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||13th July 2018|
|Category of Article||Application Form|
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Registration Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification- Willing candidates must have done 10+2 or Equivalent Qualification from any well-recognized university. For more details, visit the official notification.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 17 years.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable only to the reserved candidates according to the rules and regulations of the government.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- for all courses except MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT.
- The application fee for MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT courses is Rs. 1500/-.
Selection Process- The Government of Odisha will soon conduct the written examination to provide admissions to the talented candidates.
Pay Band- Details regarding pay scale is mentioned on the official web portal of the department.
OJEE 2018 Important Dates
|OJEE Registration Starting Date||15thJune 2018|
|Last Date for OJEE Application||13th July 2018|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
|OJEE Admit Card Releasing Date||Notified Soon|
|Result Declaration Date||Notified Soon|
Process to Apply for the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Application Form 2018
Job applicants can submit the application form via the online mode from the official website of the authority. Here we are going to provide the steps for the ease of the contenders which will definitely help them in filling their application form-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the authority that is odishajee.com.
- On the homepage, you have to search for the OJEE Application Form 2018 and download it.
- Read the information very carefully before applying the application form.
- After that, you have to find the appropriate link to apply online
- Fulfill all the entries very carefully.
- Then you have to upload your documents along with a passport size photograph.
- Recheck your application form twice and click the ‘submit’ button.
- Finally, you have to take out the print out of it which will help you in your future uses.