Latest Update(27th May 2018): National Mineral Development Corporation will soon be going to pronounce the NMDC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018. Candidates can Apply Online for 157 Trade Trainee Notification at www.nmdc.co.in
NMDC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Are you having a dream to get settle in the latest central government jobs then a ravishing opportunity is waiting for all of you? National Mineral Development Corporation will soon be going to release an official advertisement and soon conducts the NMDC Trade Trainee Recruitment 2018 in their department. Applicants who want to get employed in the National Mineral Development Corporation may submit the application form at the official portal that is www.nmdc.co.in. Candidates who wish to get this excellent job must not miss this golden chance and apply for the NMDC Notification 2018 as early as possible. Youngsters who are interested to get this job can gain the details of eligibility conditions, application fee, salary offered, how to submit the form by reading this full article properly.
NMDC Graduate Trainee Notification 2018
National Mineral Development Corporation will soon be going to pronounce an official notification to fill up a large number of vacancies in the department. Applicants can apply for the NMDC Graduate Trainee Vacancy 2018 by submitting the application form through online mode on the official website of the department. The National Mineral Development Corporation has invited the applicants to fill up the 157 Vacancies for the Trade Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Technician Vocational (Business) Trainee, and Technician (Diploma) Trainee Post. Interested job applicants are highly suggested to read the entire information present on the official job advertisement and submit the application form only when you are eligible for the empty posts in the department. Any application form which will not match the required academic qualification and the eligibility norms will not be accepted by the department under any circumstances. The starting date to apply for the vacancy is 17th May 2018. Wi8lling applicants should attend the walk-in-interview in between 17th May 2018 to 27th May 2018. All the important and desired information is given in the following sections of the article. Candidates may grab all the full-fledged and up to date information and apply for the NMDC Trainee Jobs 2018. Intenders may bookmark our website as we are providing the latest notifications, answer keys, admit cards and results on a regular basis.
www.nmdc.co.in Trainee Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Information About||NMDC Recruitment 2018|
|Total number of Posts||157 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Trade Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Technician Vocational (Business) Trainee, and Technician (Diploma) Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Category of Job||Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Initial Date to Apply Online for the Application form||17th May 2018|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||17th May 2018 to 27th May 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
NMDC Trainee Vacancies 2018
|Name of Available Vacancies||Total No. of Vacancies|
|For Trade Trainee Posts|
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||05|
|For Graduate Trainee Posts|
|For Technician (Diploma) Trainee Posts|
|Electronics and Telecom||01|
|For Technician Vocational (Business) Trainee Posts|
|Accounting and Editing||04|
|Processing and Store Keeping||03|
|Medical Lab Technician||02|
|Office Secretary or Stenography||02|
NMDC Graduate Trainee Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested job hunters are advised to read all the eligibility criteria very attentively.
- For Trade Trainee- Applicants must have cleared the ITI Examination from a recognized board.
- For Graduate Trainee- Candidates should have the Degree in Chemical or Computer/Civil/Electrical or Mining or Applied Geology or Mechanical Engineering.
- For Technician (Diploma) Trainee- Applicants must have cleared the Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Telecommunication or Pharmaceutical from a well-recognized board.
- For Technician Vocational (Business) Trainee- Aspirants should have completed the 10+2 Technician Vocational from a recognized board.
- Minimum age of the applicants- 18 years
- Maximum age of the applicants- 35 years
- Candidates can check the details regarding the age relaxation from the official web portal.
Application Form Fee– Aspirants should refer the official notification for the details regarding application fee.
Selection Methodology– Selection of the candidate will be done entirely the basis of walk-in-Interview Round.
- Beginning date to apply online- 17th May 2018
- Walk-in-Interview Date – 17th May 2018 to 27th May 2018
Way to Apply for the NMDC Graduate & Trade Trainee Recruitment 2018
Postulates can apply for the offered vacancies through the online mode from the official web portal of the department. Interested job applicants are required to follow all the steps that are given below for submitting the application form.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the department i.e. nmdc.co.in.
- Reach the homepage and you have to search for the official notification.
- Then, read the details mentioned in the official job advertisement very carefully before submitting the application form.
- Now, you have to find the appropriate link to apply online.
- Fulfill all the entries with correct data very carefully.
- After that, you have to upload your documents along with a passport size photograph and signature.
- Remit your application fee.
- Recheck your application form twice and click the ‘submit’ button.
- Take out the print out of it which will help you in your future uses.