Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka has published the Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 53 Village Accountant Posts at www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2018
Hello Everyone!! Are you seeking for the latest Government Jobs in Karnataka then you are at the right place. Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka has offered a new employment notification for the various empty positions in their department. Therefore all the eligible job seekers who are looking for this opportunity can submit their application form by simply going to the official website of the department i.e. www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in. Diligent and talented aspirants may read this full article with proper attention as we are providing you each and every detail related to the Karnataka Revenue Notification 2018 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply etc in the below sections of the article.
Karnataka Revenue Village Accountant Notification 2018
Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka has come up with the newly offered employment notification and invites various registrations from the well educated and suitable aspirants. The official job notification says that the job seekers can submit the application form before the last date and get the blank posts in the department. The Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka releases total 53 Positions in the department. Candidates who will be selected by the department can get the posts of Village Accountant. Willing and motivated contenders can submit the Karnataka Revenue Application Form 2018 via online mode. As the per the official advertisement, the last date to submit the application form is 10th August 2018. Therefore all the job seekers who are interested in this recruitment can apply for the Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 before the final date. Intenders may grab all the authentic and essential information from here. Applicants may also bookmark this page and we will be providing you all the latest updates regularly.
www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka|
|Information About||Bidar Revenue Department Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Posts||Village Accountant|
|Total No. of Posts||53 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Apply||Started|
|Closing Date to Apply||10th August 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Karnataka Revenue Village Accountant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka has dispatched an employment notification and invites online applications from the suitable candidates. Aspirants who are interested in this recruitment can check the official notification and read all the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form.
Academic Qualification- Candidates must have passed the Graduation or Post Graduation in relevant subject from a well-recognized university or Institution with minimum passing marks.
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Relaxation in the age limit will be given to the reserved candidates as per the government rules.
Application Form Fee–
- For General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure– Selection of the applicant will be done entirely on the basis of the Written Test and Interview Round.
Pay Band- Those applicants who will be finalized by the department will get an excellent amount of monthly salary. Refer the official notification for more details.
- Beginning date for application- Started
- Last date for application- 10th August 2018
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Revenue Village Accountant Recruitment 2018-
Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka will accept the online registration form of those candidates who meet the eligibility norms in all conditions. Job hunters can follow all the steps if they want to submit the application form-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the department i.e. bidar-va.kar.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you have to search for the Karnataka Revenue Recruitment 2018.
- Read the instructions very carefully from the notification before going to apply.
- Thereafter you have to select the appropriate link to download the registration form.
- Start downloading the application form.
- Start filling the application form with authentic data.
- Attach necessary documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and sign on the application form.
- Check all the details and submit the application form by hit the submit tab.
- Submit the application fee.
- At last, take the print out of the application form and keep it safe for the future uses.