Latest Update(10th June 2018): Karnataka State Police has published the Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can Apply Online for 45 Karnataka Police SRSI Notification at the official website that is www.ksp.gov.in
Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Are you searching for the Karnataka Police Notification 2018 then you are at the exact place. The official employment notification has been published by the Karnataka State Police which holds the details that the department is in need of the motivated and capable aspirants. Candidates who intend to be a part of the Karnataka Police can apply for the Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. Application forms for the offered vacancies are available at the official website of the department that is www.ksp.gov.in. Candidates need to download the registration form and submit it before the deadline. However, in this post, we have elaborated all the required information about the vacancy like eligibility norms, age limitation, pay scale, how to download the application form and many more essential details. Willing youngsters can collect all the information by reading this article properly.
Karnataka Police SRSI Notification 2018
Karnataka State Police has published an official job notification which provides us the details that the department will soon be going to start the recruitment process to recruit the skilled and talented contenders. The Karnataka State Police wants to fill up the 45 SRSI (KSRP) and Sub Inspector (SI). Applicants who want to join with this esteemed department can apply online for the Karnataka Police Vacancy 2018. Registration forms are available at the official web portal of the department. Willing job hunters are required to download the application form from there and submit it before the deadline. Applicants who have completed their required education qualification and prepared for SRSI (KSRP) and Sub Inspector (SI) Posts should download the official notification and read it attentively. Many of the candidates have already enrolled for the job and interested ones can submit the form latest by 15th June 2018. Aspirants need to check all the desired details from the official bulletin advertisement before applying for the vacancy. Other required information is present in the below sections of this post.
www.ksp.gov.in Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Karnataka State Police|
|Info About||Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2018|
|Total number of Posts||45 Posts|
|Name of the Post||SRSI (KSRP) and Sub Inspector (SI).|
|Category of Job||Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Initial Date to Apply Online for the Application form||26th May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online for the Application form||15th June 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Karnataka Police Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Posts||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||17|
Karnataka Police Sub Inspector and SRSI Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested job seekers are advised to read all the eligibility criteria very attentively before going to apply for the vacancy-
Academic Qualification- Interested applicants who have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized Institution or University they are capable to apply for KSP Sub Inspector Jobs 2018.
- Maximum age of the applicants- 21 years
- Maximum age of the applicants- 26 years
- Applicants can visit the official website and check the details from there.
Application Form Fee–
- General applicants need to submit Rs. 250/- as application fee.
- Applicants who are related to SC/ST category they have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Selection Procedure– Contenders who have enrolled for the vacancy will be selected by the department on the basis of the following selection rounds-
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Beginning date to apply online- 26th May 2018
- Last date to apply offline- 15th June 2018
- KSP Exam 2018 Date- Notified Soon
Way to Apply for the Karnataka Police Sub Inspector and SRSI Recruitment 2018–
Applicants can apply for the recruitment through the online mode from the official website of the department. If the educated applicants are willing to taking part in the recruitment process you have to follow the steps that are given below-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the department i.e. ksp.gov.in.
- Go to the homepage and search for the official notification.
- Then, read the instructions very carefully before submitting the application form.
- Now, you have to find the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Download the form.
- Fulfill all the entries with correct data very carefully.
- Attach your documents along with a passport size photograph and signature.
- Remit your application fee.
- Recheck the entered details.
- Lastly, applicants need to take the print out of the application form and keep it safe for the future uses.
Official Website- www.ksp.gov.in