Police Department of Haryana will soon be going to publish the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Various Haryana Sub Inspector Posts at www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Constable Recruitment 2018
Police Department of Haryana has again come up with a large number of vacancies in the department and published an official notification for the various vacant positions. The aspirants who are strongly wishing to be a part of the Haryana Police Department can apply for the Haryana Constable Recruitment 2018 before the last date. The officials of Haryana Police Department will accept the application forms in online mode only. Candidates can submit the form to the official portal of the department that is www.hssc.gov.in. Individuals are required to collect all the related information like eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, key dates, how to apply etc in the following parts of this article.
Haryana Sub Inspector Notification 2018
Police Department of Haryana will soon be going to publish a new recruitment notification on its official web portal to fill up the various vacant posts in the department. The Haryana Police Department has provided you the excellent opportunity to settle in the latest Haryana Police jobs. The department is keenly waiting for the application forms with the motive to fill up Various posts of Constable and Sub Inspector Posts in the department. Interested persons are advised to click on the official link and read the full official advertisement from the portal of the department and apply for the Haryana Police Jobs 2018. The application process for recruiting to energetic and diligent candidates has already been started from 20th June 2018 by the authorities. Interested contenders can submit the Haryana Constable Application Form 2018 before or on the last date that is notified soon by the department. For latest updates on a daily basis please bookmark our jobsdhaaba.in and stay connected with us for further reference.
www.hssc.gov.in Haryana Police Recruitment Details 2018
|Name of the Department||Haryana Police Department|
|Information About||Haryana Police Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Posts||Constable and Sub Inspector|
|Total Number of vacancies||Various Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Starting date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
About Haryana Police
Police Department of Haryana is the main law enforcement agency for Haryana. It was established when the state of Haryana was formed after bifurcating from Punjab on the 1 November in the year 1966. It is governed and regulated by the “Punjab Police rules” which was framed in 1934.
Haryana Police Constable Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested job applicants are highly advised to check the official notification prior to submit the application form. The eligibility terms and conditions which are needed for applying for the aforementioned posts are clearly discussed in the below discussion of the article.
- Applicants must have done the SSC/Intermediate/Graduation/Post Graduation with tQualifyinging Marks from the Recognized Board/University.
- Interested job seekers needed to be medical Fit to apply for this Vacancies.
- Also, a candidate should not be night Blindness.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Age Relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Fee- Candidates need to refer the official notification fopr the related details.
Selection Criteria- Candidates will be shortlisted by the department on the basis of the following selection rounds-
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Interview/Document Verification
Pay Band- Selected candidates will get handsome amount of salary per month. Related details are available in the official notification.
|Commencing Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Deadline for depositing the fee||Updated Soon|
How to Apply for the Haryana Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who have a strong desire to apply for the Haryana Constable Recruitment 2018 they must read the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Interested job applicants can apply for the vacancy by submitting the application form. Candidates can fill up the form with the help of following steps that are given below without facing any hustle.
- Initially, interested applicants should visit the official website of the department that is www.hssc.gov.in.
- Go to the career section and search the appropriate link.
- Open the appropriate link in the next tab.
- After that, download the application form and then read all instruction very carefully.
- Start filling the application form with correct details.
- Attach the all necessary documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Then, click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the complete application form.