Latest News: (21st June 2018) Delhi Police Department will Soon Declare Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Intenders can Apply Online for 53165 Head Constable & SI Posts at the www.delhipolice.nic.in.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Have you a sweet dream to get the job in Delhi Police? if yes then you are here on the better website. Here we are providing you whole details in detailed regarding Delhi Police Notification 2018. So you should check complete connected details from below part of this web page. Willing and career-oriented job contenders can apply for Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2018 by filling online application form without any mistake. All job finders who want to want to make their career in Delhi Police Department they are required to go to official website of Delhi Police Department that is www.delhipolice.nic.in and then apply in the online process for Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2018. Interested and well-educated candidates may get complete information regarding this job advertisement from below section of this web page. For fresh details connected to entry card, exam date, answer sheet and other you can visit our jobsdhaaba.in the website on daily basis and stay with us for further use.
Delhi Police Head Constable Jobs 2018
Application forms in online mode are invited from skill full and capable job seekers on or before the closing date. Delhi Police Department is looking for suitable and talented applicants for the posts of Constable, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Stenographer, Executive, etc. All suitable and positive thinking applicants need to submit the application form in an online mode. Dear applicants, the starting date and final date to apply will be Declared Soon. Extra details about Delhi Police Head Constable Jobs 2018 like as educational qualification, the term of the age, age relaxations, the charge of the application, selection process, scale of the pay, vital dates and how to apply etc are provided in below section of the article. So interested job finders should go through below given all the details before participating in this golden opportunity of lung run career.
www.delhipolice.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Important Details
|Conducted Body||Delhi Police Department|
|Total Number of Posts||53165|
|Name of the Posts||Constable, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Stenographer and others Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply for the Application form||Updated Soon|
|Final Date to Apply for the Application form||Updated Soon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Delhi Police Recruitment Board conducts the examination for Delhi Police. DPRB organizes competitive examination every year for the recruitment of Constable, Head Constable, Sub-Inspector, etc. The headquarters of Delhi Police is situated in Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi. Around 70,000 staff is present in Constable & Head Department. Recently, Delhi Police Recruitment Board released a new advertisement for the recruitment of 707 MTS Posts.
Latest News: Delhi Police Department will Soon Announce Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Candidates can Apply via Online Mode from official Website of Delhi Police Department that is www.delhipolice.nic.in. The last date to apply will be Declared Soon.
Delhi Police Vacancy 2018 Post Wise Details
|Sr. No.||Position Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Constable (Executive) Male||39903 Posts|
|2.||Sub Inspector (Executive) Male||6422 Posts|
|3.||Constable (Executive) Female||4904 Posts|
|4.||Head Constable (Ministerial)||1291 Posts|
|5.||Women Sub Inspector (Executive)||535 Posts|
|6.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||80 Posts|
|7.||Head Constable (Store clerk)||30 Posts|
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
If you are going to take part in Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2018 then you should check whole eligibility conditions which are provided below.
Required Education Qualification: Applying job seekers must have done required education qualification as –
- Constable (Executive) Male: 10 + 2 and a valid Driving License for LMV
- Sub Inspector (Executive) Male: Bachelor’s degree and a valid Driving License for LMV
- Constable (Executive) Female: 10 + 2 class
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Intermediate and Speed Typing (30 WPM (English), 25 WPM (Hindi)
- Women Sub Inspector (Executive): Bachelor’s degree
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Graduation degree, Speed in Shorthand and Typing (80/40 WPM (English), 80/30 WPM (Hindi)) Working Knowledge of Account & Office Procedure
- Head Constable (Store clerk): Intermediate, Speed in Typing (30 WPM (English), 25 WPM (Hindi)) Working Knowledge of Account & Office Procedure.
Age Duration: Check below –
- Constable (Executive) Male: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
- Sub Inspector (Executive) Male: Minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years
- Constable (Executive) Female: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Minimum 20 years and maximum 27 years
- Women Sub Inspector (Executive): Minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Head Constable (Store clerk): Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
Age Relaxation: The relaxation in age will be given to candidates as per the rules of the organization.
Mode of Selection: To make a place in Delhi Police Department you will have to crack written the exam and interview.
- Constable Male: 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
- Sub Inspector Male: 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Head Constable: 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
Delhi Police Constable Job Notification 2018 Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Released Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form||Released Soon|
Procedure to Apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Please apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 by using some simple steps which are stated below.
- First of all, appearing applicants are required to visit the official website of Delhi Police Department that is www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- On the homepage of this website, go to “Recruitment” section.
- Then, enter the proper link.
- After that, check out notification one by one word.
- Now, press on the apply online link.
- Then, fill up the application form with all the asked details.
- Now, upload all the below-given documents.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in.