Latest Update(13th July 2018): Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon release the APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018. Candidates can Apply Online for 1500 APPSC Group IV Posts at the official website of the department that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018
This is the right time for all the capable candidates to get employed in the latest state government jobs. Recently the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has unleashed an employment advertisement and planning to conduct the APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018. Willing applicants should read the full official notice; if they are suitable for the given posts they can submit the application form at the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. Hereby we have provided the detailed information in the following segments of the post. Contenders may grab all the necessary and fully fledged details from the below sections of the article like eligibility criteria, pay band, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply etc.
APPSC Group IV Notification 2018
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon release an official advertisement and mentions the full detail about the APPSC Group IV Vacancy 2018 in it. APPSC wants to fill up approximately 1500 blank posts in the department and for this purpose, it has decided to conduct the various selection rounds. Name of the available posts in the department is Group 4 posts (Junior Assistants and Junior Accountants in Various AP State Departments). The blank positions in the department are waiting for the eligible contenders. All the capable and interested applicants can apply for the vacancies by filling the application form before the end date. The department is in need of the dynamic aspirants are waiting for them before the last date that is notified soon by the department. The registration process for the APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018 is in running now. So don’t waste your valuable time and apply for the APPSC Group IV Jobs 2018. Stay connected with us for the upcoming notifications, admit cards, answer keys and results or you may also bookmark our website and check it daily.
www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Information About||APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1500 approximately Posts|
|Name of the Post||Group 4 posts (Junior Assistants and Junior Accountants in Various AP State Departments)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of Employment||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Applying||Online Mode|
|Beginning Date to Application||May 2018|
|Last Date for Application||Updated Soon|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
APPSC Group 4 Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Junior Accountants in Treasuries & Accounts Subordinate Service-
Candidates must have done the 12th class or equivalent from a reputed board or B.SC/BA in computers or must have done the certificate course conducted by Board of Technical Education &Training.
- Office Automation
- PC Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Web Designin
- For Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department/Jr Assistants from CCLA/Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department/Jr Assistants in Social Welfare Department/Jr Assistants in Fire Department- Application Must have done the Intermediate from a well-recognized board.
- Visit the official notification for more details.
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum age- 36 years
- Relaxation in the age limit is provided to the reserved categories according to the rules and regulations of the government.
- For General- Rs. 330
- For Reserved candidates/applicants having the white ration card or Unemployed candidates (18 – 42 years)- Rs. 250
- For Other states Candidates- Rs. 250
Selection Criteria- Candidates need to clear all the selection rounds that are given below if they want to get a job in the APPSC-
- Screening Test
- Mains written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test (qualifying Nature)
- Documents Verification
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
APPSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus
|APPSC Group IV Exam Pattern|
|Paper||Name of Subject||Total No.of Questions||Total No.of Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General Studies||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 minutes|
|II||Secretarial Abilities||150 Questions||150 Marks||150 minutes|
How to Apply for the APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018?
Firstly candidates are suggested to download the official notification from the web portal of the department and read all the eligibility conditions attentively. If the youngsters are having the eligibility to submit the application form they may follow all the steps in order to apply for the vacancy-
- Initially, visit the official website of the department that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Go to the notification section and find out the APPSC Group 4 Notification 2018.
- Hit the link and check whether you are eligible for the post or not.
- If you are eligible then, download the application form.
- Enter all the appropriate detailed information in the form.
- Attach the all necessary documents with the application form.
- Submit the application fee.
- Then, click on the submit tab button.
- Take the print out copy of the complete application form and keep it safe.
In the above-detailed information of the article, we have elaborated all the particular facts that are essential for the APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018. If any of the candidates will face any kind of problem in submitting the application form then they can comment on the below-given query box, we will respond to your comments as early as possible. For latest updates, applicants can check our official website regularly and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us.