Latest Update(16th July 2018): Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India has released the AERA Stenographer Recruitment 2018. Contenders can Apply Offline for 18 AERA Assistant Vacancy at the official website that is www.aera.gov.in
AERA Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Hello Everyone!!! Presently we are here with you to share the excellent news with all the job hunters that are keenly waiting for the government jobs. Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India has released an official recruitment advertisement and invites offline application forms for AERA Assistant Vacancy 2018 from the dynamic and suitable applicants. AERA wants to fill the various blank posts in the department. Applicants who must have the requisite academic qualification should not be left this chance and apply for the vacancy at the official web portal of the AERA that is www.aera.gov.in. The department has decided to recruit the candidates for 18 blank positions. Therefore all the government job seekers can apply for the AERA Stenographer Recruitment 2018 after reading all the information from the job notice. For getting latest updates, contenders may bookmark and check our jobsdhaaba.in on a regular basis for getting further information.
AERA Assistant and Steno Notification 2018
Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India has released an official recruitment advertisement and waiting for the applications to fill the 18 posts in the department. Available posts in the department are Stenographer, Assistant & others. Youngsters who wish to be a part of the AERA should read the official notice carefully. If the applicant is suitable for the given vacancies they can apply for the AERA Stenographer Jobs 2018. As per the official notice, the department has invited offline application forms to fill up the empty positions in the department. Those aspirants who will be selected by the Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India will surely have a bright future. The application process had been started in the AERA and it will go till the 16th July 2018. Willing contenders who must have the requisite academic qualification and meets all the eligibility norms can apply for the AERA Stenographer Recruitment 2018. Moreover, related details are described in the below segments of this posts.
www.aera.gov.in AERA Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Assistant & others|
|Total Number of Posts||18 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Beginning Date to Apply Offline||15th June 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Offline||16th July 2018|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
AERA Jobs 2018 Posts Wise Vacancy Details
|Posts Name||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Director (Policy & Statistics)||01 Post|
|Director (Legal)||01 Post|
|Sr. Principal Private Secretary||01 Post|
|Under Secretary (Policy & Statistics)||01 Post|
|For Under Secretary (Finance & Accounts)||01 Post|
|Under Secretary (Personnel & Administration)||01 Post|
|Bench officer||01 Post|
|Private Secretary||02 Posts|
|Personal Assistant||01 Post|
|Receptionist cum Telephone Operator||01 Post|
AERA Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Director: Applicants should have done Graduation in Economics or Statistics from any government recognized university or Institution
- For Senior Principal Private Secretary: Candidates should be graduate from recognized university can apply for this post.
- For Under Secretary (Policy and Statistics): Applicants must be graduated from a recognized university can apply for this post.
- For Others: Aspirants kindly check in to the official job notification which is linked below.
- Maximum age limit- 56 years
- Upper age relaxation is provided to the reserved categories according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Application Fee- Kindly refer to the official notification for the details regarding the application fee.
Selection Criteria– Suitable applicants will be selected by the Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale- Those aspirants who will be finalized by the department for the various blank posts will get an attractive amount of salary. Refer the job notice for related details.
AERA Jobs 2018 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||15th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||16th July 2018|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Updated Soon|
|Examination Date||Notified Soon|
Steps to apply for the AERA Assistant and Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Job hunters should follow all the steps one by one of they want to submit the application form and grab the blank positions in the department.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the department i.e. aera.gov.in.
- Then you have to search for the AERA Notification 2018 and open the link in the new tab.
- Fill the application form with accurate details.
- Upload the important documents on the application form.
- Recheck your application form twice.
- Then click the ‘submit’ button.
- Remit the application fee.
- Then, you have to take the hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for the future uses.
If any of the job seekers will have any doubt related to the aforementioned vacancies they can ask us by dropping a comment in the query box. We will try to solve it at the earliest.